Community Growth Manager
askOLI is looking for a digital or affiliate marketeer to support our growth. We're open to different employment or cooperation options.
As you can read on our homepage, askOLI consolidates advantage programs of dozens of organizations. So far, we've grown organically with the support of our partners and via mouth to ear publicity.
The foundation of the product and the business being laid, we're now looking for someone to help bring it to the next level through online marketing. The bottom line target is to add 50.000 users in the next 6 months. You can play a significant role in the further shaping and scaling of askOLI.
Some of your tasks are
- Defining and executing the marketing strategy, focused on but not limited to online marketing.
- Creating content for ads, landing pages, a/b testing
- Measuring results and adapting campaigns to optimize ROI
- Interacting with online communities
- You have good communication skills and a smooth pen
- You have relevant experience with social media marketing towards consumers, mainly facebook and instagram. Experience with SEO is a plus.
- You can conceive, implement and analyze marketing experiments.
- Experience with affiliate marketing is a bonus
- You want to work in an ever changing startup environment, where initiative and perseverance are a must.
- You're a native Dutch or French speaker, with at least a good passive knowledge of the other language.
firstname.lastname@example.org - +32 475 355 455
email@example.com - +32 496 757 718
Offices: location still flexible.